Stop Getting Scammed By
Solo Ad Sellers
Do you know that you are most likely being scammed
and don’t even know it?
After buying solo ad after solo ad I knew something was just not right. One solo ad purchase would make money while another one would not make anything. Both solo ad purchases would get about the same number of opt-ins but one would make sales while the other did not. I asked myself why? What was different between one solo ad and another?
I started researching and testing. Collecting data and analyzing it. For some reason, two plus two was not adding up to four. Something was very wrong. The numbers just did not add up. But why?
I started seeing patterns emerging. I started seeing things in the stats that just did not look right. Clues as to what was happening started to surface.
Then it happened. I realized exactly what was wrong!
I discovered that I was being scammed by many of the solo ad sellers I was buying from. Their testimonials where great and some where even recommend by business friends. Boy was I fooled. That made me pissed off! Really pissed off! At this point I promised myself that I was not going to get taken by these low life scammers ever again!
I also decided that I was going to expose these scammers and their dirty little tricks they use. Game on!
I started gathering all the information I learned and compiled it all in one place. I knew this information would help others from being scammed. At that point I made the decision to make it available to other solo ad buyers.
I knew that making this information available to anyone that wants it is going to make a lot of solo ad scammers pissed off. It’s going to cut into their profits and run many out of business.
I also realized that I was going to get a lot of threats for releasing the information. I knew the scammers where also going to “try” to ruin my name and do what ever they could to stop me. The bottom line is that they don’t want this information released and will do what ever they can to stop it from being made available.
But, I don’t care! Someone has to blow the lid off the solo ad industry and expose the dirty tricks and scammers that litter the industry.
Don’t get me wrong. There are lot’s of high quality solo ad sellers. But, there are lot’s of scamming solo ad sellers appear to be good guys.
I decided I needed to expose the scammers to protect the good solo ad sellers. So I made the decision to make this information available to the public.
Let me introduce you to…
The Solo Ad Buyers Survival Guide
What You Need To Know To Buy Solo Ads Without Getting Scammed
Here are just some of the ways you will learn to protect yourself from solo ad sellers that sell poor quality and fraudulent clicks. As well as some of the dirty secrets of solo ad industry you will discover inside The Solo Ad Buyers Survival Guide.
- Learn how to spot the solo ad scammer fast! Quickly determine who and who not to buy solo ads from. Stop spending money on low quality and fraudulent clicks.
- Learn exactly how to investigate a solo ad seller before you hand over your hard earned money. Many solo as scammers appear to be legitimate sellers. Learn how to spot these scammers and refuse to do business with them. Learn how to locate quality solo ad sellers to do business with.
- Learn the dirty secrets of the solo ad industry that many sellers don’t want you to know. It’s harder for them to take advantage of you and rip you off when you know their dirty secrets.
- Learn how to spot low quality clicks using your trackers stats. Increase the quality of your list by eliminating solo ad sellers that send poor quality traffic.
- Learn the different sources of low quality clicks. This makes it easier to spot the solo ad sellers that send poor quality clicks. Quickly reduce the chances of buying low quality clicks from solo ad sellers.
- Learn how to spot fraudulent clicks using your tracker stats. Save money by eliminating the solo ad sellers that are total frauds.
- Learn the different ways that fraudulent clicks are sent. This will help you to identify solo ad sellers sending fraudulent clicks to you. Lower your chances of being scammed.
- Learn how to identify low quality clicks that are disguised as Tier 1 clicks. Not all Tier 1 clicks are from Tier 1 countries. Did you know that a lot of Nigerian clicks are recorded by most stats trackers as Tier 1 clicks? Discover what to look for to identify these false Tier 1 clicks.
- Learn how to buy quality clicks while avoiding the solo ad scammers. Save your money and spend it only on quality clicks.
- Learn the techniques you need to know to buy solo ads safely. Learn what to do if you get scammed.
- Many solo ad sellers are actually brokers and don’t maintain their own lists. These sellers can be dangerous to buy from. Learn exactly why and how to avoid them.
- The bonus resource section helps you to find solo ad sellers and know where to find out who not to buy from. Find out who the know scammers are.
Here Is What Other Have To Say
About The Solo Ad Buyers Survival Guide
Stop Being Scammed And Ripped Off By Bad Solo Ad Sellers
Are you ready to put your foot down and stop being scammed by unscrupulous solo ad sellers? Are you ready to take back control of your business? Are you ready to stop spending money on worthless clicks?
It’s your choice. Are you going to continue being scammed?
Or are you going to finally do something about it!
Grab your copy of “The Solo Ad Buyers Survival Guide” and stop being scammed out of your hard earned money starting today.
Take your time and read The Solo Ad Buyers Survival Guide over the next 30 days, and if you’re not 100% satisfied just send me an email and I’ll send you a refund right away. You have absolutely nothing to lose because all the risk is on me!
PS: It’s your choice. You can continue to be scammed without even knowing it or finally do something about it. Get your copy of “The Solo Ad Buyers Survival Guide” at this deep discounted price before the price goes back up.